Monday, February 21, 2011

LAMB By Gwen Stefani for LeSportSac


The first LAMB Bag that I got was the 2003 1st edition Hella Hobo bag seen here:




It is my absolute favorite purse of all time.  The great thing about these purses is the material.  It is so easy to clean!  You just have to use a wet washcloth with some soap, and everything comes right off.    Now this was 8 years ago when I was 19 years old.  Now days I need something bigger to carry all of my stuff!  This purse will always be held dear in my heart though!




This Red Hella Hobo bag is my 2nd favorite.  It was great to wear when I was wearing a red shirt, sweater or scarf.  It was an absolute necessity with my Devil Halloween costume.  Sadly, this bag was stolen from me back in my party days.  I miss it dearly and would love to find a replacement.

I loved this Cursive Hella Hobo!  I was very choosy on when I would use it because it was so unique and hard to find, that I was afraid of getting it dirty. It has Gwen's handwriting on it saying "where did my lamb go" on various lines all over the bag.  Again, sadly, this was stolen along with my Coach Purse and iPod when my car was broken in to in front of my house.  These purses seem to be collectors items, and are still being offered on ebay few and far between.



I am not sure exactly the name and style of this purse.  But I have it in both black and white.  It's an over the chest bag, and it's great to use when you are out in the busy city to feel more secure.  It has a nice long strap, that you can adjust to any length.  I like the security I feel being able to have it across my chest and knowing it would be harder for a purse snatcher to grab.  I still use the black one alot because it is large and holds more stuff.

I love it when I see girls out and about wearing a LAMB Bag.  It reminds me of my youth, and it's nice to see a fellow Gwen Stefani Fan.  I met Gwen for the 1st time in 2001 when I was 18 years old.  A year later, her LeSportSac LAMB line of hand bags came out.  I was first in line at Macy's to buy one.  I was wearing it a year later in Las Vegas at the 2002 Billboard Music Awards and I heard a woman say "Hey Nice Purse".  I turned around and my gosh, it was Gwen Stefani.




She was everywhere in Vegas that week, and I had the privilege of meeting and chatting with her on numerous occasions that week and other years later.

She was so polite and sweet.  She even introduced her parent's to my father, who is the BIGGEST Gwen Fan on the Planet!




In this picture above you can see that I am wearing the Hella Hobo Black and White Purse.(a little bit)

And just for fun - some more of the No Doubt Band Members, Tom Dumont and Adrian Young. (You can see the purse better in these pictures)




AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST......Please don't make fun of me I was 18 years old in this picture!

All my LAMB and No Doubt Swag!



No comments:

Post a Comment